NSFAS intends to resolve these appeals within seven working days of receipt, unless there is insufficient information.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a South African government student financial aid scheme which provides financial aid to poor undergraduate students to help pay for the cost of their tertiary education after finishing high school. It is funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
- Has Nsfas start responding for 2021?
- Do you pay back Nsfas?
- How do I know if my Nsfas application was unsuccessful?
- How do I check my Nsfas allowances?
- Does Nsfas have age limit?
- Does Nsfas pay for failed modules?
- How do you know if Nsfas has funded you?
- How do I check my Nsfas appeal status?
- What is the N 2 rule?
- What do I do if my Nsfas account is blocked?
- How do I withdraw money from my Nsfas wallet?
- How do I activate my Nsfas account?
- How do I reverse Nsfas eWallet?