The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a South African government student financial aid scheme which provides financial aid to poor undergraduate students to help pay for the cost of their tertiary education after finishing high school.
Below are the procedures to access your NSFAS portal:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.