Looking at the Alabama A&M University Tuition fees, this post covers all you need to know. Keep reading
Alabama A&M University Tuition
In order to award aid, a school must first establish an estimated cost of attendance. This includes fixed amounts, such as tuition and fees, as well as amounts that must be estimated, such as room, board, books, transportation, and personal expenses (laundry, toothbrushes, etc.).
TUITION & FEE SCHEDULE ARCHIVE
- 2021 – Fall Fee Sheet – Undergraduate and Graduate
- 2021 – Fall Fee Sheet – Online Undergraduate and Graduate
- 2021 – Fall Fee Sheet – Lawson State Undergraduate and Graduate
- 2021 – Fall Fee Sheet – Lawson State Online Undergraduate and Graduate
Payment Plan Information
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Regularly scheduled payments will process on the 1st of each month
Credit and debit cards will have a fully disclosed processed fee
Cost to Participate
- $77 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee per returned payment
Simple Steps to Enroll
Before proceeding, please read the following:
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
- Go to aamu.edu
- In the top right, click myAAMU
- Scroll to the middle of the page Sign-in to SSO account
- Go to 2.7 Banner Self Service
- Select Student
- Then Payment Portal- to Nelnet Payment Portal
Once your profile is set up, you can enroll in a payment plan, make a payment, or setup an authorized payer who can create a plan for your balance
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student MUST set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
- If you have used Nelnet before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
- If you are new to Nelnet, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account