Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr has opened its September 2021/2022 Bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 1 September 2021.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLIFFE DEKKER HOFMEYR BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be studying towards an LLB degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying full time at a University in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 63%
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have excellence in another field
- You must have proven financial need
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications must be done online at: Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary Application 2022
You will be required to register an account before you can log in and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ drivers licence (certified copy)
- Matric certificates (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript (on institutes letterhead)
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
CLIFFE DEKKER HOFMEYR BURSARY PROGRAMME – AREAS COVERED
Each year Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr awards bursaries to deserving students (who can prove strong academic performance and financial merit) within the Law faculty. For the 2022 academic year, bursaries will be awarded for full-time studies towards an LLB (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) qualification.
During the course of their studies, bursary recipients will be required to:
- Attend a vacation programmes for law students, if invited
- Submit all academic results and progress reports, if required
- Agree to a right of first refusal regarding the Practical Vocational Training