The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) has opened its September 2021/2022 Bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply ASAP. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 10 September 2021.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NAMC BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- You must be studying OR intend on studying towards an Agriculture-related qualification
- You must be studying OR registered to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Download and complete the NAMC Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance or provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
Applications must be submitted via email to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com
(Insert the words “NAMC Bursary Application” in the email subject line).