NSFAS Wallet allows NSFAS-funded students to receive their allowances, withdraw cash and pay for goods at participating stores or to informal traders.
- How to register for an nsfas wallet
- How to check your nsfas wallet balance
- How to withdraw cash using nsfas wallet
- How to unlock your nsfas wallet
- How to reset your nsfas wallet password
To receive NSFAS Allowances through your wallet, you will need the following:
- Your own cell phone and valid SIM card.
- You must sign your NSFAS Bursary Agreement if you are a new student to NSFAS.
- You will not need to withdraw cash to pay your landlord or any registered merchant.