For the 2021 academic year, NSFAS will be migrating students from all TVET colleges, who receive their allowances through NSFAS Wallet and institutional disbursement services, to a direct payment system that will see students receive allowances directly into their bank accounts.
If you planning to enroll at a public TVET college in 2021, it is important that you open a bank account in preparation for the rollout of allowances through bank accounts.
To unlock NSFAS Wallet, send an email to email@example.com.
Provide the following information in your email:
- Your ID Number and ID copy.
- Your full names and surname.
- Your cellphone number and email address.
- Your physical and or postal address.
- Description of your query.