To reset your NSFAS Wallet password:
- Log on to your myNSFAS account by going to nsfas.org.za.
- Click myNSFAS
- Log into your account
- Click NSFAS Chat
- Now you will be able to talk to a consultant
- You then will say that you want to reset your NSFAS Wallet account
- NW1@nsfas.org.za and NSFAS Connect no longer works and NSFAS now encourages you to use NSFAS Chat. This is said to simplify your customer service experience and is available for all NSFAS Wallet reset requests.
For any other eWallet questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide the following information in your email:
- Your ID number.
- Your full names and surname.
- Your cellphone number and email address.
- Your physical and/or postal address.
- Full description of your query.