Bursaries are available and students can apply for bursaries on registration. The amount allocated depends on the availability of funds and the approval of the bursary committee. The three main criteria for the awarding of bursaries are: (i) Academic performance, (ii) Attendance and (iii) Financial need.
If you apply for a bursary you must still pay your class fees (according to payment agreement) until a decision about your bursary application has been made.
- Completed bursary application form (available from Student Support Services).
- Certified copies of students and parents/guardian(s) ID.
- Salary slips of parents/guardian(s) or affidavit stating income.
- Statement of results.
Bursary ApplicationCompleted bursary application form (available on registration).
- Schedule of Particulars (NSFAS form available on registration).
- Certified copies of ID of student and parent/guardian(s).
- Salary slips of both parents/guardian(s) or affidavit stating income.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING’S TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING COLLEGE BURSARY SCHEME
Click to Download
NB: NO STUDENT WILL RECEIVE A FULL BURSARYApplications for the bursaries are submitted to the Financial Aid Manager after consultation with the Departmental Heads.
The following criteria are considered for awarding bursaries: (Full-time students only)
- Financial need: Written proof of parent’s income per month.
- Achievements: A student must have passed a previous course at the College.
- Attendance: at least 80% in all classes.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College Bursary Application Forms:
Schedule of Particulars for the Recipients of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training College Bursary: