The annual fee paid by health care professionals is used to cover the costs of:
- Running the Professional Board under the jurisdiction of Council as well as the HPCSA and its structures
- Administering the professions registered with the HPCSA in terms of registration, maintaining of standards of education and training as well as the maintaining of fair standards of professional practice
- Click here for 2020/21 annual fees
- Amendment of annual fees board notice click here
- From 1 April 2020 it will be full annual fees for new registrations.