When it comes to your education and securing your future, you shouldn’t have to worry about how you’re going to pay for it. Get credit with Capitec to help you kick-start success.
Apply now in a few easy steps for up to R250 000 over 84 months. Get a discounted interest rate and an extended term to suit your education needs. Once your credit is approved, we’ll pay it directly to the provider for you.
As life changes, your needs and ambitions often do too. That’s why we’ve tailored a credit solution that can help you achieve your goals or dreams, and give you peace of mind.
What is need-based credit?
Unlike a traditional personal loan, this loan of up to R250 000 over 84 months is offered at a discounted interest rate and over an extended term. You can only apply through one of our service providers from their website. If you qualify and your credit is approved, the money will be paid directly to the relevant partner for you – giving you one less thing to worry about.
How will it benefit me?
- The loan is offered at a discounted interest rate, which means you’ll pay less interest compared to any of our other credit products
- Repay your loan over a longer term to pay a more affordable instalment
- Apply online in 4 easy steps – with no need to visit a branch
- No further payments need to be made, the proceeds of the loan is paid directly to the partne
How do I apply?
You can apply online directly from the relevant service provider’s website. Some service providers will also display a QR code in-store that you can scan to start your application. Simply complete 4 easy steps online to see if you qualify, and if you do, one of our consultants will contact you within 48 hours to complete your application. As this offer is exclusively online, you can’t apply at a Capitec branch.
- A standard invoice or quote from the partner, not older than 30 days
- A valid South African ID document/smart ID card (must be 18 years or older)
- Your latest 3 consecutive salary slips
- Bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits (only if the salary is not paid into your Capitec account)
- No proof of residential address is needed; but you may be asked to provide supporting documents to complete the application
Who are the partners and what needs do they cater to?
Stadio, Milpark and AFDA
Making the decision to further your education and invest in yourself is exciting! Whether it’s a brand-new journey or just a new chapter for you – it’s the start of something great and a chance to build your personal brand. Studying can be expensive though, and while your determination to grow might be there, the funds to realise your dreams may not. But we can help with this – our credit solution can help you kick-start success.