Future Managers is a leading publisher of learning material, hardcopy textbooks and enriched e-Books, in the TVET College sector. This company has opened its 2022/2023 bursary application for candidates who may be of interest to apply.
Closing Date: 28th January 2022
Before your application can be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 16 and 35 years old
- You must reside within the Western Cape or Northern Cape province
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a NCV or Nated Programme
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged community or have special needs
- You must NOT be receiving funding from NSFAS
- You must have NO criminal record or pending criminal case
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees only, which will be paid directly to the College where the candidate is studying.
All applications will be assessed and final selection will be made by the Future Managers Executive Management Team. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application, whether successful or not.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year (1 year for NCV, 1 trimester for Engineering students and 1 semester for Business Studies and Utilities Students) – bursary recipients will be required to reapply for funding each year.
Method of Application:
Download and complete the Future Managers Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results: Matric certificate or TVET College results (certified copy)
- Proof of disability, if applicable (note from a doctor, clinic or Occupational Therapist report)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Future Managers Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).