City of Joburg (Department of Social Development) invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 28 July 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg
City of Joburg, Social Development Department calls on unemployed youth to participate on a twelve-month contract to provide various support services as and when required for various units within the department.
EPWP participants are required to assist with community outreach services, hotspots interventions, campaigns, mapping, data-collection, minor finance-process duties, administration and expanded social package (ESP).
Stipend: R4000.00 p/month
- South African Citizens
- Grade 12 (Matric) or NQF Level 4
- Ability to use a computer or type (basic software knowledge)
- Ability to collect and, or capture data
- Must be registered on ESP Community Work Certificate/ Social Auxiliary Work/ Certificate in administration (Register Here)
SKills and Competencies:
- Knowledge/ passion of working with communities/ the displaced persons/ migrants/ substance abuse clients/Expanded Social Package (ESP)/households or demonstrate participation in field services/ door-to-door campaigns/ blitz operations or financial administration
- Ability to perform general duties like carry stocks, packages and cleaning,
- Be able to work independently and within a team
How to Apply
Please email your 2-paged CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org