Proudly South African is has opened its 2021/2022 Internship program and is inviting all interested applicants to apply now.
The Proudly South African campaign is a South African ‘buy local’ marketing campaign and logo. Proudly South African was established in 2001, born out of the 1998 Presidential Job Summit which was convened by the late former President Nelson Mandela.
ENDING DATE: This Internship program will expire on 15 November 2021.
LOCATION: Johannesburg, Gauteng -South Africa
Below are the requirements each Applicant should consider before applying.
- A matriculation exemption.
- A tertiary qualification in the relevant field of study./
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification will be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification.
- Payroll Training with proven practical experience in this function.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an HR generalist
- At least 3 years in a management position.
- Extensive experience in overall HR administration.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good facilitation and communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Good time-management skills.
The responsibilities will be communicated to all qualified applicants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Apply by quoting the Reference Number in their subject line and attach a detailed CV with copies of qualifications. Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com