Doctors Without Borders (MSF) has opened the 12-month Mapping Development Institute internship program 2021/2022 for unemployed graduates.
Internship Application Closing Date : 11 August 2021
Internship Application Location: Johannesburg , Gauteng
- Mapping MSF related learning opportunities.
- Consolidate all previous short learning course that are regularly done by our field workers.
- Searching online and document all available trainings and courses.
- Developing a reference database with all the relevant information regarding such training and courses. This can include name of the courses/training, institution, duration of training/course, requirements/eligibility, costs and main contacts.
- Identify institution/facilities and programs that could be suitable for partnerships with MSF.
- Make recommendations based on accreditation of institutions/facilities that are useful to our target groups.
- 4th year, Honours or Master students
- Experience in research
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficient web and data browsing
- Good social media skills
- French and Portuguese will be an added advantage
- Good in planning and organizing
- Good results and quality oriented candidate
- Good negotiation skills