The Cederberg Local Municipality has opened its 2022/2023 academic year bursary application for all interested applicants to apply. Below are the procedures to apply through.
Closing Date: 28th January 2022
- You must reside within the Cederberg Municipal area
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification within the financial field (Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree or Diploma)
- You must have registered or been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must meet the entry requirements of the academic institution
The bursary aims to cover the cost of full university tuition fees and textbooks.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 year of study and students are required to re-apply for funding each year.
Method of Application:
Download and complete the Cederberg Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results or certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of application to study at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of provisional acceptance to study at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic record, including most recent results, if currently studying (mid-year or year-end) (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration to study at a tertiary institution, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Applications must be submitted to the municipal office: 2A Voortrekker Street, Clanwilliam, 8130
Note: the envelope marked “Application for financial bursary: Cederberg Municipality”.
All applicants will receive acknowledgement of their application (in writing), however no supporting documents will be returned.