The College is registered with the Limpopo Department of Education in terms of the Provincial Regulations for Registration of Institution.
- How do I apply for Waterberg TVET College?
- Waterberg tvet college Tenders
- What courses does TVET colleges offer?
- Can you study at TVET college without matric?
- Can I do matric at TVET College?
- Can Nsfas fund me without matric?
The College is deemed accredited by UMALUSI, the quality assurance body responsible for general and further education and training institution, with regards to quality assurance of programmes.
To Provide quality training in market responsive skills through:
- Sound feasible policies, processes and procedures
- Expanded access to vocational education and technical skills training
- Coordinated programmes and qualification mix
- Adequate sustainable and appropriate ICT and physical infrastructure
- Establishment and management of sustainable partnerships
- Continuous provision of quality human resource through recruitment, training and development
- Increasing capability to conduct research