The University of Limpopo is a public university in the Limpopo Province, South Africa and was formed in 2005. The Campus is situated to the north-west of Pretoria. Its grounds extend over some 350 ha adjoining the Ga-Rankuwa Township and are easily accessible by roads and rail. The University of Limpopo stands for human and environmental wellness in a rural context; finding solutions for Africa!
- Is University of Limpopo Open for 2022?
- How do I check my UL status?
- How much is the application fee at UL?
- Is online application free at UL?
- Does University of Limpopo offer nursing?
- How do I access my UL student email?
- Does University of Limpopo offer distance learning?
- How long does it take for UL to respond?