Unisa is now calling for applications for their internship programme. The positions available vary across different qualifications and areas.
Unisa is now taking applications for their internship programme. This is a 12 month long internship.
- Unemployed South African Citizens who completed a Unisa related qualification (Degree or 3 years National Diploma) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Not older than 35 years old
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
A stipend of R102 311 p.a will be given.
How To Apply
Please indicate the posiyion, Department and Location/Region you are applying to.
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, an all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
All the above mentioned documents should be e-mailed to the following people Ms Sizanani Zungu at (Zungusn1@unisa.ac.za), Ms Nkhesani Ramothwala at (email@example.com) and Ms Gail Sambo (firstname.lastname@example.org )
This opportunity is for disabled persons as well.
Any enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 6 August 2021 – 12:00
Company Offering the Opportunity UNISA