Sanlam’s Internship Programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who are looking to gain real world work experience. The programme is endorsed and sponsored by the Insurance Sector Education & Training Authority (INSETA). The duration of the internship is a maximum of 1 year.
Our Learnership Qualification: Further Education and Training Certificate: Long-term Insurance, NQF Level 4 (140 Credits)
To qualify you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a valid Matric Certificate with English and another South African language as subjects
- Be younger than 35 years old
- Not have completed the following qualification before: SAQA ID 49649-Further
- Education and Training Certificate: Long-term Insurance
- Be currently unemployed and not studying.
To qualify, your diploma or degree should cover at least one of the following disciplines:
- Financial Management
- Legal or Compliance
- Customer Relations
- Marketing and Sales
- Information Technology
- General Management
- Business Administration
Look for internship opportunities under Current Vacancies between May and November each year.