The Bryte Insurance has opened its September 2021/2022 academic year Learnership program and is inviting all unemployed youths to apply ASAP. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 07 September 2021
To help previously underprivileged young South Africans gain work experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry through the Bryte Learnership Programme, Bryte has partnered with INSETA (Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority).
In order to be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Under the age of 24 (i.e. turning 24 in 2022)
- South African citizen
- Grade 12 qualification
- 50% in Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- 50% in English Higher or Standard Grade
- 50% in a Second Language Higher or Standard Grade
- No further qualifications since Grade 12 and not presently studying towards a qualification
- Not have the financial means to obtain a qualification
- Fluent in English and one other official South African language
- Good negotiation skills with an ability to influence others
- The ability to successfully present to individuals and groups
- The ability to network effectively and build long-term sustainable relationships
- Self-motivated individual / Entrepreneurial drive
- A target-driven mind-set
During this 12-month Learnership Programme, you will work towards obtaining a FETC (Further Education Training Certificate) Short-Term Insurance Qualification. As part of the learning component of the Programme, you have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge around technical insurance and insurance systems. In addition, you will attend sessions that focus on behavioral competencies.
You will be guided, coached, and mentored by Bryte managers who will support you throughout the program. Our company regards the Learnership Programme as a key economic and social enabler as it benefits the individual, society, and the Insurance Industry as a whole.
METHOD OF APPLICATION