NSFAS NBA is the announced implementation of NSFAS new National Student Financial Aid Scheme Bursary Agreement (NBA) after government’s fee-free education announcement. NSFAS has now been transformed from a loan and bursary funder to a government funder.
How To Sign Your NSFAS NBA
Students who are funded by NSFAS for the first time are required to sign the NSFAS Bursary Agreement form. Here’s how to do that.
If it’s going to be the first time you as a student are being funded by NSFAS, you are required to sign a NSFAS Bursary Agreement.
- You will receive an email with a link to sign online
- Click on the link to proceed to the online portal
- After inserting your ID number, you will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) through an SMS to your registered cell phone number.
- Type in the received OTP to continue with the signing of the agreement
- Sign the NBA online
- When finished, you will receive a notification on the screen that the Terms and Conditions have been submitted
Your parent or legal guardian should sign for you if you are under the age of 18