We are proud of our clients, our services, our people and of course…where we work. We are an Agility-transformed, client and people-centric organisation, and our people are at the heart of all that we do. The career opportunities at the JSE are vast and we believe in open, transparent and accessible leadership, and we maintain that our doors are always open. We are proud of our workforce that works hard which is why we encourage our people to play hard too.
JEF Application Criteria:
- Applications are restricted to students who are South African citizens within a designated group.
- Only applications for 2nd and 3rd year, or honours level studies will be considered.
- Under graduate applicants must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-graduate applicants must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- It is compulsory to complete ALL the sections of the bursary application form as well as submit all required supporting documents.
Preference will be given to students completing the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Economic Science
- Bachelor of Commerce or (Business) Science including:
- Actuarial Science
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology and Computer Science
We are committed to building a stronger, brighter future for all South Africans, and education is one of the ways we can achieve this. If you would like to apply for a bursary and become a beneficiary of the JSE Empowerment Fund, reach out to us!