For the 2022 academic and post-graduates year, the University of South Africa (UNISA) has started applications. The undergraduate programmes, such as higher qualifications, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced qualifications and diplomas, also provide qualifications.
The application period will run from August 11, 2021 to October 15, 2021. To be considered for acceptance, all applications must be submitted during this time period. Prospective students may apply for a maximum of two courses, which must be ranked in order of preference.
After you have completed your application, Unisa will review it and respond to you within six to eight weeks.
STEPS TO Track Your UNISA Application
- Click here to start the tracking of your UNISA application
- Select the button next to status.
- Fill in your details and you will see the current status of your application.
Before accepting the Unisa offer, students must complete Unisa First Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open-line courses).
- If you are accepted, you’ll need to accept you offer here
- Once you have accepted the offer, you are officially a student of Unisa.