Requirements for accreditation:
- The programmes (and/or assessments) offered by the education and training provider must culminate in unit standards and/or qualifications registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- The curriculum (design, content and learning materials) is aligned to the unit standards and/or qualifications.
- There are suitably qualified staff (facilitators and registered assessors).
- The learners have access to adequate learning support services.
- The assessment methods and tools used to measure the requirements for the unit standard and/or qualification are fair, valid and reliable, and are used to enhance learning.
- Send a letter of your intention to be accredited as a provider of education and training to the relevant ETQA.
- Submit a self-evaluation and application form to ETQA.
- If you are not granted accreditation and you feel the process was unfair, you have a right to appeal.
- A list of ETQAs and contact details(link is external) is available on the Saqa website.