EnviroServ Waste Management invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth
ENVIROSERV LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE
EnviroServ is offering limited learnership opportunities for highly motivated, analytical and goal orientated people in the following disciplines:
LEANERSHIP TITLE: National Certificate: Business Administration Services NQF Level 3
• Be South African Citizen between the ages of 18 – 34.
• Reside in Ward 16, 23, 30, 53, 54 – 60.
• Persons with Std 10 / Grade 12 (English and Maths as subjects).
• Computer literacy.
• Accounting, Economics, Business Studies as a subject will be an added advantage.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
• 12 Months.
STIPEND: A monthly stipend will be paid in accordance with selectoral determination.
METHODOLOGY OF PROGRAMME:
• Theory: classroom facilitation at Vulumzi High School.
• Practical: on the job training, nine months in and around Motherwell (Institutions & Schools).
CONTACT PERSON: Thembinkosi Tsebande
Tel: 082 779 6251 / 011 061 5100
Please hand certified copies of your ID, Matric certificate, proof of address (from your local Ward Councillor) and completed application form to your Ward Councillor.
African, Indian and Coloured people will be given preference. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 30 July 2021.