North West Department of Health, in collaboration with different stakeholders, hereby offers unemployed TVET graduates (between the ages of 16 – 35), a one year apprenticeship opportunity (subjected to performance renewal for three (3) years) in the Electrical Engineering Sector.
Artisan Development Sub-Programme is a structured programme focused on recruiting and training young graduates from Technical and Vocational Education and Training Colleges (TVET) for trade testing as artisans.
Opportunities are available in the following Trade: Electrician, for candidates residing in the following District Municipalities:
• Dr Keneth Kaunda District Municipality – Reference: Dr KK032021
• Dr Ruth Mompati District Municipality – Reference: Dr RS032021
Eligibility: TVET College graduates meeting the minimum academic requirements in the form of:-
➢ N4 certificate with four subjects and a relevant trade theory in Electrical
➢ Relevant Engineering NC(V) Certificate with seven subjects at NQF Level 4 in Electrical
Applicants must be willing and available to undergo a structured training, deployment and rotation to any approved workplace leading towards qualification as artisans. Applicants must be South African citizens. This programme does not guarantee post-apprenticeship employment to graduates owing to participation in the programme.
All applications need to include:-
• Covering application letter with a clear reference
• Curriculum Vitae
• Recently certified copies of relevant qualifications
• Recently certified copy of Identity Document
Applications without the above will not be considered.
NW Department of Health reserves the right to/not to make appointments. If no response is received in 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding this will be limited to successful candidates only.
1. Candidates will be subjected to suitability checks including qualifications, credit, criminal records, company ownership/directorship and reference checks.
2. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
3. Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
4. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
All application forms are to be emailed as follows: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, March 2021, 11:00.