Looking for Unizulu Admission forms 2022, below table has all about Unizulu Admission forms 2022.
|Services Provided By The Admissions Office||Admissions|
|Applying To Undergraduate Studies||Please click here for Undergraduate Information.|
|Faculty Programmes||Please click here for Faculty Handbooks|
|Funding||Please click here for NSFAS FormsPlease click here to read more about our Funding.|
|Please click here for All Application Forms.||Application Forms|
How To Apply TO UNIZULU
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)