Unisa has opened its 2022 Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas admission portal and is inviting all applicants to apply. Interested applicants should apply using the details below.
ADMISSION DATES: 11 August to 15 October 2021
First-time Unisa applicants as well as Unisa students who wish to change their qualification or specialisation must apply for admission. Postgraduate applicants in their final year of an undergraduate degree must also apply for admission.
- Unisa will accept applications for admission to the 2022 academic year from 11 August to 15 October 2021. Additional application dates may be announced if there are still spaces available for the 2022 academic year.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
- Only complete applications (application fee paid, if applicable, and all supporting documents successfully uploaded) will be processed.
Please use the e-mail address of the college under which your qualification resides (eg if you choose the Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Sciences, you should use the email@example.com e-mail address). Please do not send multiple e-mails or an e-mail to more than one e-mail address.
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university, and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
Contact information for honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
- College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Human Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School of Business Leadership: SBLPGD@unisa.ac.za