Tshwane University of Technology Private Bag X680Pretoria 0001 Address for hand-deliveries and applications in person.
- Please verify your email, cell-phone or address before completing an online application.
- Follow the steps below to update your contact details:
- Login to the ITS system or use this url: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Click on Graduation.
- Click on Communication detail and Address validation (Postal Address).
- Change it to your current, relevant details
- Complete the Online Application Form for the issuing of qualification.
Please allow 15 working days for the processing of the online application form.
All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
Central Admissions OfficeBuilding 21-LG20Pretoria CampusStaatsartillerie Road
Applications for the following campuses should also be posted to or submitted at the above addresses:
- Pretoria Campus
- Arcadia Campus
- Arts Campus
- Ga-Rankuwa Campus and
- Soshanguve North and South Campus
Applications for the distant campuses should be posted or submitted as follows:
|Posted applications to:|
The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X9496POLOKWANE0700
|Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person:Cor. Market and Excelsior StreetsPOLOKWANETel: 015 287 0700Fax: 015 297 7609|
|Posted applications to:The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X11312MBOMBELA1200||Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person:Madiba DriveMBOMBELATel: 013 745 3500/3603Fax: 013 745 3512|
|Posted applications to:The Campus DirectorPrivate Bag X3211EMALAHLENI1035||Hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person:19 OR Tambo RoadeMALAHLENITel: 013 653 3100Fax: 013 653 3101|
- A fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
- Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. TUT can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme.