Toyota Tsusho Africa has opened its Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary 2021/ 2022 application and is inviting all interested applicants to apply ASAP.
Toyota Tsusho Africa (Pty) Ltd (TTAF) was established in 1999, however, the companies history dates back to 1964 when a representative office was established in Johannesburg to support TTC’s Toyota forklift, machinery, equipment and generators export business to South Africa.
ENDING DATE: This Toyota Tsusho Africa Bursary 2021/ 2022 Bursary will end on 30 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
All Applicants must consider the following requirements before applying:
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must be studying OR intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be studying OR intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- You must maintain an excellent tertiary record throughout your studies
This Bursary coverage will be determined by Toyota Tsusho Africa, on an individual case basis within the following fields:
- Accounting (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Business Science (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Computer Science (Undergraduate BSc/ Honours/ Masters)
- Digital Business (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Entrepreneurship (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Environmental Science (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Human Resource Management (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Information Technology (Undergraduate BSc/ Honours/ Masters)
- Legal and Risk Management (Undergraduate/ Honours/ Masters)
- Mechanical Engineering (Undergraduate BEng/ Honours/ Masters)
- Sales and Marketing (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
- Supply Chain Management (Undergraduate BCom/ Honours/ Masters)
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and students are required to reapply for funding each year. Bursary recipients are not guaranteed to receive funding for more than 1 year.
Bursary recipients will also have the opportunity to gain working experience by undertaking vacation work in holiday periods.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this Bursary program, download the application form below:
Remember to attach the form with the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ academic transcripts, if at university (certified copy)
- Proof of university acceptance, if a 1st year student (on tertiary letterhead)
- Fee quotation/ invoice from university (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ Guardians/ Spouse ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ Guardians/ Spouse proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of SASSA grant or pension if applicable, death certificates if applicable)