ROSOND has opened its 2022 Bursaries program and is inviting applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
Bursary Application closing date is 27 August 2021
Targeted Specific Areas
- Gauteng: Ekurhuleni Local Municipality
- Gauteng: Merafong City Local Municipality
- Gauteng: City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
- Gauteng: West Rand District Municipality
- Limpopo: Waterberg District Municipality
- Limpopo: Thabazimbi Local Municipality
- Limpopo: Sekhukhune District Municipality
- Limpopo: Greater Tubatse Local Municipality
- Mpumalanga: Umjindi Local Municipality
- North-West: Bojanala Platinum District Municipality
- North-West: Rustenburg Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Gamagara Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Tsantsabane Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Joe Morolong Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Ga-Segonyana Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Kgatelopele Local Municipality
- Northern-Cape: Griekwa Stad
- Certified ID Copy
- Certified Matric Certificate Copy
- Certified Academic Results
- Copy of your current Financial Statement from the institution
- A Motivational Letter stating why the bursary should be awarded to you.Proof of Address (bursary only open to below-specified areas)
- Proof of registration with a tertiary institution.
- Proof of combined household income (bank statements/ sworn affidavit)
Who can apply
• Second & Third Year Students between 18 -28years of age.
• Must have a GPA score of 50-60% average.
• Residents of listed targeted areas areas.
Supported Study Fields
- Supply Chain
- Data Scientists
How to apply
Send your submissions to: email@example.com