The 2022 NCP Chlorchem Bursaries Opened

NCP Chlorchem has opened its 2021/2022 Bursary program and it inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.

Bursary Application closing date  is 31 August 2021

NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd invites suitably qualified students who are currently busy with undergraduate
studies and are RSA citizens to apply for a Study bursary, specifically in the specified study fields for the
2021 Academic year.

No other Bursaries may have been awarded to the individual (NSFAS, other company bursaries, etc) for the
2021 Academic year and the student must be in financial need (Proof of parents/guardian income to be
attached – Joint income of maximum R250k).

External bursaries are awarded to help the youth (South African citizens) that are from the historically
disadvantaged social groups and/or individuals with disabilities who are currently studying at a DHET
Accredited Higher Institution.

Students who are eligible and have qualified for the bursary, will be assisted with financial needs whilst
studying towards an:

  • Undergradute degree, in any of the specified field of study;
  • National Diploma, in the specified field of study.

Specified Fields of Study:

  • Engineering studies:
    • Civil Engineering,
    • Chemical Engineering;
    • Metallurgical Engineering;
    • Mechanical Engineering

Financial assistance may include the following:

  • Registration fees
  • Tuition fees
  • Examination fees
  • University Accommodation fees

How to Apply:

Once you meet the above requirements, complete the External Bursary application form. Ensure you fill in all
details required and attach the following documents:

  • CV
  • A certified copy of your ID.
  • Certified copy of your grade 12 certificate.
  • A full tertiary academic record from the University for current studies (on a Tertiary letterhead with University stamp)
  • Provide a document showing proof of registration at the Tertiary institution.
  • Provide a University statement reflecting outstanding fees
  • Provide a document to show proof of residency, either a residential address or a municipal account.
  • Provide certified copies of your parents’ or guardians’ ID documents (if younger than 21). If deceased, attach affidavit and certified copies of death certificate(s)
  • Provide a document of proof of your household income or affidavit.

Download Application Form (pdf)

Application forms and relevant documents must be emailed to