SSSC Search the register

Use our search to check the registration status of social workers and social service workers.


How to search

You can search for a record using first name or surname or town of employment or a Scottish Social Services Council registration number.

Other regulators

People working in social services might register with another regulator, for example the Nursing and Midwifery Council or the General Teaching Council of Scotland. There are also a number of other regulators covering social service and other health professionals outside Scotland.