Siemens Energy invites qualifying student to apply for Engineering Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2021 @ 12:00
The selected institution must be a locally recognised higher education institution.
- Unemployed South African citizen between 18 – 25 years
- The student should not be receiving any other funding e.g., National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funding.
- Completed Matric /Grade 12.
- A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary i.e.
- in grade 12 or university level.
- A Siemens Energy study bursary contract must be signed.
- Proof of acceptance by the training institution is required before a bursary can be awarded.
- Results to be submitted within timeframe of completion
- The following expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: registration fees, tuition, examination fees, prescribed books, accommodation in residence and meals (if applicable)
- Bursary students in the specific disciplines of study below will be required to work for the company on completion of their studies if applicable for an amount of time equal to the bursary awarded.
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- BSc IT
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/BSc)
- B. Tech Equivalent (Engineering Technologists)
- Diplomas where applicable • (Digitalization, Automation, Software Development, Data Analytics and Machine Learning)