Broadband Infraco has opened its September 2021/2022 academic year Internships program and is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021
Broadband Infraco is looking for qualified candidates to fill the internship positions listed below for 2021 / 2022. The company will provide a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship program.
All opportunities are based at the company’s headquarters in Woodmead, Johannesburg, Gauteng Province.
Applications are now being accepted for the following internship opportunities:
Compliance, Risk and Audit Intern x 1
- 3 year National Diploma / Degree in: Auditing / Accounting Or Risk Management
Chief Marketing and Sales Officer Intern x 2
- 3 year National Diploma / Degree in: Marketing or Business Management
Human Resources Intern x 2
- Completed 3 year National Diploma in Human Resources,
- or B. Tech in Human Resources Management,
- or Bachelor’s degree in: Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology Or related field
- All the above opportunities are based at the Head Office in Woodmead, Johannesburg Gauteng Province.
- A monthly stipend shall be offered by the company throughout the duration of the programme.
- No working experience required.
The responsibilities of these Internships have not been specified.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A detailed CV with a covering letter and an academic record should be sent to: email@example.com
Enquiries should be directed to Mr. Lekhetho Seleki – 011 235 1709 / 078 268 1467 (Office Hours).
Correspondence shall be entered into only with shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within eight (8) weeks, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
NB. Please note that for Broadband Infraco to meet the BBBEE and EE requirements, Persons with Disabilities and Females will be given first preference.