Regenesys Business School Project Management
Project management entails understanding and using the project life cycle as a tool to initiate, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate projects. This course focusses on ensuring the effective and efficient management of time, quality and costs in the context of project management. Participants will gain insight into aligning project plans with the strategic vision of the organisation. Key success and failure factors with respect to projects will be interrogated. The effective management of the project team and stakeholders will also be explored to ensure successful project implementation.
Who will benefit most
This course will benefit managers, project team members and entrepreneurs who have a fundamental understanding of project management and require additional skills and knowledge to hone their expertise.
The successful completion of this course could create career advancement opportunities.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate project management terminology and concepts
- Determine the link between strategic plans, programmes and projects
- Align organisational, project and individual goals using a systems approach
- Critically assess the role of the project manager and teams in project management
- Manage key project management failure and success factors
- Understand the project management cycle and relevant tools
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis
- Develop a project plan
- Critique resource planning processes and cost projects effectively
- Evaluate project implementation challenges
- Develop project monitoring and evaluation plans
- Evaluate the tender and contract management processes
- Write professional project proposals and reports
+27 (0) 11 669 5000
4 Pybus Road (cnr. Katherine Street)
Postnet Suite #71
Private Bag X9976