Quantum Foods has opened its 2022/2023 bursary application and is inviting all interested applicants to apply ASAP.
Quantum Foods is a JSE-listed company that provides quality animal feeds and poultry products to selected markets in South Africa and other African countries. It is a diversified feed and poultry business and is proudly the biggest producer of eggs in South Africa.
Closing Date: 14th January 2022.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a MSc Agriculture / Honours qualification, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
This bursary will provide full or partial cover for:
- tuition fees, for the remainder of the candidate’s studies.
Method of Application:
Students can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration or acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to the HR Manager: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Nova Feeds Bursary Application” in the email subject line).