Apply for Admission
2022 applications for registration will open from Thursday, 21 January 2022.
We don’t just give students an education and experiences that set them up for success in a career. We help them succeed in their career—to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application
Registration will take place at the Iqhayiya Campus for Engineering Trimester Students
- N1 (Those who applied in 2022) 21 – 22 January
- N5 and N6 25 – 26 January
- N2, N3 and N4 4 – 5 February
NC(V) Programmes Registration will take place at all campuses
- NC(V) Level 3 and 4 8 – 9 February
- NC(V) Level 2 10 -11 February
Semester programmes Registration will take place at Dower Campus and Russell Road Campus
- N5 and N6 25 January
- N4 27 January
To register, you need to bring a certified copy of your ID as well as proof of residential address.
Covid protocols need to be followed on campus.
They offer a wide variety of courses to their learners as well as online courses at certain campuses.
Port Elizabeth TVET College provides bursary support to their learners. All learners are encouraged to make use of this bursary support as it provides financial relief to low-income households.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Port Elizabeth TVET College:
- Telephone: (041) 585 7771
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pecollege.edu.za
- Address: 139 Russell Road Central Port Elizabeth