NSFAS: I have a refund due; how do I claim back my money?

To claim a refund, you will need to fill out a refund form. The form must be stamped at the bank and completed with a valid bank account, registered under your ID number.

Email the form to refunds@nsfas.org.za. Kindly note that your refund will be paid out within 21 days of having received the verified refund form. Should you require further assistance in this regard, please submit a query through NSFAS Connect.