In this article, we will look at myAAMU.
Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University is a public historically black land-grant university. It began as a normal school in 1875 and was given its current name in 1969.
Step 1 – Download the Authenticator App
- Download the Octopus Authenticator App from the Apple Store for your iPhone or iPad or Google Play for your Android phone or tablet.
Step 2 – Register your device with the Octopus Authenticator App
- Check your email to find your invitation email
- Search for the subject title, “Welcome to the new AAMU “Passwordless” myAAMU SSO“
- If you can open the invitation email – Follow one of the enrollment options below:
- Click on the blue “Click Here to Enroll” link or
- Open the Octopus Authenticator app
- Follow the prompts to add your account to the Octopus Authenticator App
- The Octopus Authenticator App will say Account added Successfully when completed
- If you cannot access your email or add your account to your phone or tablet. Join the live Helpdesk Zoom meeting link below
Step 3 – Login to the myAAMU Portal using a computer
- Click the “myAAMU Sign-In” button on the myAAMU webpage
- On the login page enter your username, “first name. last name” and click “Next”
- On the second login page, make sure Authentication type says “Octopus Authenticator”and click “Login”
- Open the Octopus Authenticator app on your phone or tablet and click “Approve”
- You will now have access to the myAAMU portal!