Metsimaholo Local Municipality invites applicants to apply Financial Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Sasolburg, Free State
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNS X3
A fixed-term contract based position in terms of MFMA Financial Management Grant not exceeding two years, with a stipend of R58 000 per annum (year 1) to increase to R100 000 per annum in year 2 subject to intern obtaining a Municipal Finance Management Programme (MFMP) Certificate sponsored by the municipality in year 1 of internship.
- Degree in accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- The Interns will be working in the Financial Services, Income, Expenditure section and in the Supply Chain Management Unit on a rotational basis.
- The interns will also perform any other administrative duties as and when required by the Supervisor.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background screening checks (verification of qualifications, criminal record checks and security vetting).
How to apply
Applications can be posted to: Metsimaholo Local Municipality’s Human Resources Division, P.O. Box 60, Sasolburg, 1947. Please note that no emailed applications will be considered.
For any enquiries please contact Mr. Phala Machaea (016) 973 – 8446
Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within three (3) months, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.