Marist Brothers Linmeyer invites applicants to apply Social worker / Counseling Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 31 July 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Marist Brothers Linmeyer seeks to offer an enthusiastic and committed intern the opportunity to gain on-the-job training while studying towards a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work or Psychology.
Preference will be given to aspiring social workers / counsellors who:
- are South African citizens residing in Johannesburg;
- will, in 2022, be studying in his/her 2nd – 4th year of study towards the above mentioned degrees (proof or registration must be attached to the application);
- are from previously disadvantaged groups within South Africa;
- have experience with working with school-age children.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Disciplined and willing to embark on distance learning while working full-time in a school environment;
- Able to add value to the school’s Learner Support Programme;
- Passionate about working with young children;
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative;
- Willing to work and support the Catholic, Marist ethos of the school.
- Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the above requirements, please e-mail a full Curriculum Vitae, university marks to date, motivating covering letter and the names of two references to the address below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and only short listed applicants will be contacted. Only suitably qualified candidates should apply. The School reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post.
Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) Disclaimer: Marist Brothers Linmeyer is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal information and all reasonable measures will be taken to protect the personal information of applicants. Your information will be used for the sole purpose of recruitment for this listed post only as well as for statutory purposes as applicable. By applying for this position and submitting your personal details and curriculum vitae to Marist Brothers Linmeyer, you acknowledge the disclaimer.
How to apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org