In South Africa, attending college and completing graduation in a specific field is always expensive for students and their families.
Fortunately, there has many companies and organizations out there in South Africa offering a huge amount of funding through bursaries and scholarships each year to help bright students paying their education cost for building a bright future of them.
Helping students getting funds via a bursary we have listed a list of all open bursaries that are accepting the new application now. All listed bursary programmes application process are going to close within October.
(If any new bursary programme found within this month’s deadline, we will update that link later here. Bookmark this page and check back later to see new updates.)
List of all Bursaries Closing in October 2021:
- PSA Stiglingh Memorial Bursary, 15 October
- South African Society of Music Teachers (SASMT) Bursaries, 09 October
- Compensation Fund Bursary, 30 October
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa / FPE Bursaries, 30 October
- Epilepsy South Africa Educational Trust Bursary, 31 October
- ISFAP Bursary Funding, 31 October
- Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary, 31 October
- Mazars CA Audit Bursary, 31 October
- NYDA-African Scholars Fund Bursary, 31 October for 1st trimester/semester.
- Sanlam Actuarial Bursaries, 31 October
- South African Reserve Bank Bursary, 31 October
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary, 31 October
- ….more bursaries coming soon
(Note: Click on each bursary program link to get all the details. Including bursary requirements, eligibility, the application process, contact information etc.)
List of Bursaries in South Africa that Open Year Around (No Deadline):
All these listed bursaries have not an exact deadline for application opening and closing. Students can submit the application throughout the year.
- AFROX Bursary
- BEKA Schreder Bursary
- Dell Young Leaders Bursary Program
- Deloitte & Touche Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- Foschini Group Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) Bursaries
- Full Sail STEM Scholarship
- Full Sail Global Achievement International Scholarship
- GAST Bursary
- Hulamin Bursaries
- KPMG Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- Old Mutual Bursaries
- Power Group Bursary
- SACCCS Bursary
- SEDISA Trust Bursary
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- Standard Bank Learnership
P.S. – It highly advises that students who require funding for their study should seek out and apply for all available bursary programs in which they meet the eligibility and requirements.