- Visit the CIPC website – www.cipc.co.za.
- Log in using your customer code and password.
- Click on “Additional services”
- Click on the second link on the left menu, i.e. “Customers Transactions”
- Select the relevant icon to download your statement.
The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission is an agency of the Department of Trade and Industry in South Africa. The CIPC was established by the Companies Act, 2008 as a juristic person to function as an organ of state within the public administration, but as an institution outside the public service.