- Apply via the university’s online application portal. Applications are open for 2021. Please click on the following button for more information specific to the 2021 application process:
Which results should current grade 12s apply with?
- Current grade 12 learners should apply with their final grade 11 results in light of the fact that the 2021 June examinations have been postponed.
Which documents should current grade 12s apply with?
- No documents should be submitted at this stage. All the necessary information should be included on the online application form.
Which results should post-matrics apply with?
Note: post-matrics are those who have already completed matric and who already have their NSC results
Post-matrics should submit the following documents:
- Certified copy of NSC Certificate or Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of Identification Document
- If applicable, proof of any studies with academic records you may have completed
- If applicable, proof that you are currently improving your NSC results
- An affidavit describing, in brief, your activities after your matric year
When is the closing date for applications for 2021?
- The closing date is Wednesday, 30 September 2021
CLICK on the following button to apply for 2021