The Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application Form 2021 can be accessed below.
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application Portal – https://ienabler.eec.edu.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Click on the New Application link.
- Fill your information and uploaded the required documents.
- Proceed to make the registration fee if you do not have bursary.
Documents to be submitted when registering:
- Certified Copy of grade 12 results or Statement of results
- Student certified ID copy
- Proof of residence/Affidavit of 3 months or less
- Parent/Guardian’s contact details
- Parent/Guardian’s certified ID copy
- Registration fee (not applicable if you have a bursary)
Ekurhuleni East College is a TVET College and their vision is to empower and prepare their students for the labour market and self-employment. Their mission is to create a good learning environment which meets the Education, Training and Development expectations of their students.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Ekurhuleni East TVET College:
- Telephone: (011) 730 6600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.eec.edu.za
- Address: Sam Ngema Road Kwa-Thema Springs 1560