To accept your CPUT offer of admission, log into CPUT Online application tool and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted your offer.
How to I accept admission offer at CPUT 2021/2022
- If your application for admission to semester 1 of the 2021 academic year is successful, CPUT will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept or decline CPUT’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, CPUT will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- You will only be permitted to register for the qualification for which you have accepted the offer.
- If you accept CPUT’s offer, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
- To I accept CPUT’s offer >> Go to >>https://www.cput.ac.za/ and follow the instructions.
Acceptance of offer to study at CPUT
It is important that you confirm your acceptance of the study offer made to you as soon as possible, in order to secure your place at the university. For academic acceptance, a deposit is payable within four weeks once we have received your letter of acceptance. As soon as the payment is made, return the acceptance form together with your proof of payment to the address as indicated on the of payment
to the address as indicated on the form.