Hilti South Africa invites applicants to apply Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- Completed Bachelor’s (NQF Level 7 or 8) or Masters (NQF Level 9) degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
How to apply