GIBB has opened its 2022/2023 Bursary opportunity. All interested applicants should follow the details below to apply.
GIBB, a top South African engineering consulting firm, provides their clients with planning; design and management services throughout the engineering consultancy spectrum. The South African employee-owned entity has been in operation since 1956 and is 67% black owned. Its subsidiaries include: GIBB (Pty) Ltd, ACE GIBB, GIH Limited, Arcus GIBB Nigeria and SVA International (Pty) Ltd.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 15 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
GIBB bursary requirements are as follows:
- ou must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering Degree, specialising in Civil Engineering, Rail and Roads
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of undergraduate study, or Honours or Masters, in 2022
- You must be studying at any recognised university in South Africa
This bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, travel costs and accommodation, where applicable. Students will also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work, and completed practical training, as required by the university.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click here to start your application. GIBB Bursary Application 2022
Kindly add these documents when applying:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)